Monday, April 13, 2009

We are NOT Patriots fans!!


This is my fourth post of the day & I promise, it's my last. In previous posts, you may have noticed that my boys are wearing Tom Brady Patriots jerseys, and I just need to clearify that we are NOT Patriots fans! These were grandpa & grandma Bailey's easter gifts to the kids(grandpa Rog is a HUGE Patriots fan). I'm a Broncos fan, Brandon is a Raiders fan. Brandon says he would rather see our kids in Broncos jerseys....ya, that's how much he hates the Patriots!! But it just so happens that our boys look SO CUTE in these jerseys, so thats why they are wearing them. And I have to admit that I do like their colors!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, sou o Clausewitz. Quer conhecer alguma coisa do Brasil? Passe lá no meu blog. Abração

Team Bailey said...

The comment above is a prime example of why we are soon setting our blog to "private"

Taya Marie said...

The Jerseys do look cute on them.. but I can see Justin being the same way when we have little guys.. They will be in nothing but Dallas gear :) Boys are funny that way!

Thunderbay said...

Scary who commented on this picture. I would set your blog to private right now... That is so scary. This picture is darling... I love the jerseys.