Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our Anniversary Getaway

For our 5th Anniversary, Brandon surprised me with reservations to the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake. We stayed in the Romeo & Juliet suite.....the same exact room we stayed in one of the nights on our honeymoon! The room was so beautiful, and it brought back memories.

Brandon had these GORGIOUS dozen roses delivered to our room....what a romantic!

I LOVED the Jacuzzi tub!!!


The bed is located on the balcony & you watch this big flatscreen while laying down & relaxing.


These pictures of us were taken just after we arrived. If I'm in a car for more than an hour, I look like I've been hit by a bus.....
I wanted to steal the bed set.....I LOVE red!!




In the morning, they bring breakfast to your room. I was a dork & forgot to take pictures of it, but it was delicious! It was a Giant ooowy goowy cinnimon roll, a huge ham & cheese croissant, and yogart parfeits! YUMMMM!


This was a much needed getaway & it was sooo fun to spend it down memory lane! Thanks Brandon!
***I will be setting my blog to private on Tuesday, the 21st. If you haven't left me your email, please hurry & do so!(I know there are still a few of you) If you don't feel comfortable leaving your email here, you can email it to me at brandonbailey5 at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

11 comments:

Teena said...

Oh how fun! That room is SOOO pretty! I bet a getaway was nice! Happy (late) Anniversary! Time sure does fly!

Anonymous said...

that looks like so much fun! we have never been to the anniversary inn.... now I want to go!!! I forgot if I left you my email or not... I am sure I did, but if not it is juliastallings@hotmail.com. I would love to keep up on your blog! xoxo

Kelli said...

What a nice get-a-way. We are celebrating our sixth anniversary this year and I am debating about going to the anniversary inn (we were there on our honeymoon too) or going to Wendover. I think you just made me decide :)

Sean, Collette, and Ryler said...

That looks like so much fun. I have always wanted to stay at the Anniversary Inn. We will have to give it a try sometime. I'm glad you guys had a good anniversary. I would like to keep looking at your blog. my email is collettemantell@hotmail.com You have such a cute family!

Annalee and Buck said...

I love the Anniversary Inn! We also stayed there our wedding night but we were in the Treasure Island room and I always tell my hubby that I want to go back there to that room some day, and you guys did it! That's so cool. He looks like a sweetheart and I'm glad you guys had fun. I'd like to keep following your blog if that's okay. :) my crazy email address is a1q504lima@yahoo.com. Congrats on 5 years!

Mower Family said...

That looks like so much fun Elise! What a thoughtful and romantic husband to have all that planned out and to top it all off with those gorgeous roses! We really need to get together for another date night, we will call you soon. I am not sure if I left my email Amberleelee2@yahoo.com

Thunderbay said...

Hey Girly, the room is gorgeous it looks like so much fun!!! Brandon is so cute to have roses delivered maybe he can give his little brother some pointers on flowers ha! ha! ha!

The Jensen's said...

You two are so cute! I am in need of a get away! Happy Anniversary! My email is ashjen3981@hotmail.com.

allred family said...

I am jealous I dont think will will get to do anything for or 5th not will a month old I loved that room though it is alway nice to get away even if it for a night

Tori said...

I dont know if you even know me but I know your mom. I love looking at your blog. I link from Tosha and Julia so if you wouldnt mind add me to your list.
tori0299@hotmail.com

Chris and Tasha said...

I would love to be added to your blog list. tasha_sorensen@yahoo.com. pretty clever , right? haha