Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

On the 17th, brandon & I will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary!!! The above picture is us on the eventful day.(obviously) The pictures below are us now:

Physical changes:

Elise: I pretty much still do my hair the same. I'm carrying extra, never lost pregnancy/baby weight. F.Y.I.: If your body image is important to you, wait more than six months after giving birth before becoming preggo again!! Ha Ha!

Brandon: He's just become more distinguished! (not fair!!)

Mental changes: The picture says it all! (Just kidding) ha ha


In the past five years we have learned so much, not just about eachother, but about life.
We've had 4 moves, 2 children. We've experienced happy times, sad times,good laughs, good crys, hardships, family deaths, and witnessed new lives being born into this world. We've learned how to become less selfish, and more understanding. We've learned how to put others before ourselves, and that sacrifices aren't always easy, but always worth it in the end. We've become closer than I ever thought possible. We've learned that perfection is not possible, but to always keep it our goal. As long as we're moving forward & not standing still, we are succeeding. I've experienced love so strong, that I never thought it could exist. I've learned that motherhood can be very hard, but so worth it. I know that this marriage has been blessed beyond belief, that we've been given extra help from a higher sorce. I thank my heavenly father every day for this beautiful family he has given me. Happy five years, Brandon! Thankyou for your love and friendship. I'm so happy to spend the rest of eternity with you! FIVE YEARS DOWN, FOREVER TO GO!!


JUST A REMINDER: I will be setting my blog to private next week, so if you would like to & haven't done so, please leave me your email address so I can add you to my invite list! ;)

9 comments:

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

Congrats! I can't believe that you two have been married for five years already.

Mower Family said...

Time goes by too fast. I can't believe that you guys have been married for five years and Caleb and I will be married for six years in a couple months.... crazy. You are just as beautiful as always though, you forgot to mention that on your physical attributes. Let's get together for a date night soon, Caleb and I really need a break from our everyday stresses of school and work.

Thunderbay said...

Happy Anniversary in a couple of days... I can't believe you and Brandon have been married for five years. Time goes by so fast... It seems like yesterday when I came to your wedding and now I am your sister in law. I am so happy for you two have fun on your Anniversary date. Did you still want to go shopping... Not sure when you two are going but I have Friday off so if you need me to go shopping let me know ;)

Lacey Lou said...

WOW! 5 years!!!!! Congratulations! So I want to be able to see your blog! Here's my email
lchurch07@gmail.com

Kailee Joy said...

Congratulations! Happy 5 years.

The Beesley's said...

Congratulations on 5 years! Way cute post!

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Congrats on the five year anniversary!!! I have to admit on a little bit of blog stalking on my part... your little family is so cute.. I'd love to be able to keep up.. laceyjo_9@hotmail.com :-)

Chris and Dianne Clan said...

I love this post...do you care if I send it to the tabloids here in California to show people a taste of what marriage could be like??? JK! The idea of marriage is pretty messed up here!

Brandon is one lucky guy and you are one lucky girl. Beautiful couple...beautiful children...your journey to forever should be an amazing one!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

We love and miss you guys!

Jason, Casey and Zuri Coutts said...

Congrats on 5 years!
PS>I would love an invite to your blog:)
caseyjc11@yahoo.com