Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tie me up, tie me down....

So I ran into Andy's primary teacher today and she told me a story about my son and what he did last Sunday... She said he was being very good, quiet & reverent, He was sitting right next to her, while she was holding another sunbeam child on her lap. Well, she was wearing one of those shirts that have string ties on the sleeves, and when she tried to stand up...well she couldn't. Yeah, Andy had tied her to her chair....what do I do with this kid....?

5 comments:

Thunderbay said...

SOOOOO FUNNY!!!! I can't stop laughing seriously I can just see that little look on his face when she tried to stand up. HA HA HA HA he is so cute :)

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

That is hilarious! Your boys are so cute. I love watchng them in church. I try not to laugh at them but, I can't help it because they have the custest and funniest personalities.

The Jacobson Family said...

That is so funny, your boys are so cute.

SarahC said...

I told Chris this story & we both laughed for a long time because it sounds just like something Zander would do too. Don't you just love having boys! I know I do!!

tikichikadee said...

In true Andy fashion...