Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good Daddy....

So, my camera broke a while ago, and so Brandon bought me a new one....and I've gone a little picture crazy, following my family around and snapping pictures at them. Here is My AMAZING husband reading to Maddex...He is such a GREAT DAD, and I'm so thankful we have him. Every extra minute he has to spare, he is spending time with us, and I'm so grateful he has his priorities in order. So THANK YOU Brandon, for being you. Your BIG HEART and love for children is what drew me to you in the first place. (along with your good looks of course!:)) So, I'm not at all surprised you are the way you are with our kids.....I picked a GOOD ONE!!!

3 comments:

Thunderbay said...

Hey Girly,
Your camera takes EXCELLENT PIX!!! I love this picture and I have to say you and Brandon are the cutest parents. You are always spending time with Andy and Maddex and it shows they are soooo smart. When me and Kev have a little one we will have to take some lessons from you :)

Thunderbay said...

Hey Girly, I am only good with kids when they are not crying. When they start crying I am CLUELESS!!! I guess when the time comes and I have a little one and it starts crying in middle of the night I'll have to bring it down to you. HA HA HA HA HA

tikichikadee said...

The Brandon Man was a good pick, Elise. He knows what is most important even if he wants toys and guns, you know he'd rather buy a kid's meal for Andy and Maddex that get one for himself.