Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Late 29th to Brandon!!

On April 5th, Brandon had his 29th birthday!! We celebrated by leaving the kiddo's with grandparents the previous weekend and going up north for some husband/wife time! We went to Clash of the Titans, which by the way, surprised me. I have tried to watch the old one, which makes me just laugh. I honestly can't make it through it. But to my surprise, I actually enjoyed the new movie! We stayed the night in a suit.(the jacuzzi felt especially wonderful on my aching pregnant body) and we did a little shopping. Happy 29th, Brandon!!! Enjoy your last year in your twenties!!! Haha





Here is the gift I got Brandon: A new softball glove. I had a heck of a time finding this exact glove. I must say, it's the sexiest glove I've ever seen :)

No comments: