Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Catching up....lots of new posts!

The baby's room: I finally got around to getting the baby room put together. Painted the walls, put up the new crib & dresser. My mom made the crib skirt and window valance. With my other boys, I did everything sports. This time I wanted to do something different, so I went with airplanes, hellicopters, cars, trucks & tracters!!
I made these wall hangings with a bunch of scrap paper, two-dollar frames & ribbon. Very inexpensive, and they turned out pretty cute. If you look at the pictures and compare it to the bedding, you'll see I copied the design.And here is something I never thought I would do...take pics of myself at 36 weeks pregnant!! So far during this pregnancy, I've avoided cameras at all costs. Seeing my pregnant body is not pleasant for me, but I started feeling guilty. You see, I have pictures of my belly during my last two pregnancies, and I started feeling bad that this new little guy wouldn't be able to see me pregnant with him. (my boys love the pics I can show them with "them" in my belly) And since I am horrible at keeping a journal, this blog is sort of it. So, whether I like it or not, I've gotta put this "history" on here. As you can see, I don't think I could get much bigger! I'm getting really anxious to meet this baby boy!!! And so are his big brothers!

2 comments:

Sheena said...

OMG, you are the cutest little preggers person I have ever seen! I wish I had looked half that good lol.
Super cute nursery too. I am so excited for you guys, I can't believe how close you are to being due, it went by so fast!

Mower Family said...

You are so beautiful! I love your pregger belly. I miss you guys, can we please all get together before the baby? Let me know if you need anything!