Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sneek Peek Craft Fair Jewelry










Here are just a few pics of some of the jewelry I have made for the CandyCane Village boutique craft fair in Spring City this friday(10:00-6:00) and Saturday(10:00-5:00) These pics DO NOT do my jewelry justice. SO much more beautiful in person! As of now I have 60+necklaces made of all legths, colors, styles, etc. I have earrings, bracelets, baby bracelets, toddler bracelets & little girl bracelets. So if you are a jewelry lover, come take a look. It's located at Spring City hall. And even if you're not a jewelry lover, come anyway. There will be a wide range of fun stuff too see! Home decor, crafts and more, so come and have fun!

One more thing: AWESOME prices on my jewelry! NOTHING over $20!!! It's a steal!

3 comments:

Chris and Dianne Clan said...

Are you kidding me??? I swear you have make the best jewelry. It all looks so beautiful....I so wish I could come to that fair. Do you ship? I'll take one of each! :)

SarahC said...

I love, love, love your jewelry!! I am so sad that I will not be able to go to this. The next time I come to Sanpete, can I call you & come purchase something from you? Seriously!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the stuff I bought this weekend! I hope you did great and it looked like you sold a bunch!