Thursday, November 19, 2009

IT"S A........

BOY!!!!!!!!

Ok, no surprise there. We found out yesterday that we are indeed having another boy, as I had suspected. This pregnancy has been just like my previous ones. Horrible sickness & vomiting( who says "you don't experience morning sickness with boys"???!!!). Same food adversions and cravings.
As soon as the ultrasound tech pulled up the side view image of our little one, I spotted a little something sticking up! I said "It's a boy", and she said " you've seen this before, havent you!" Yes, I've seen it before!
We are so grateful for this opportunity heavenly father has given us, by sending us another sweet little spirit. Our house will be even more wild and crazy(if that is possible) and we are deffinately in for an adventure!
Anywho, we can't wait to meet him & see what he looks like! At least we know that we make em' cute!

5 comments:

Thunderbay said...

I AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE A NEW NEPHEW!!!! I have the cutest nephews in the world and I can't wait for another one.... I am sorry you have been sick but when you hold him in your arms for the first time it will all be worth it :) I can't wait to see what he looks like and see what you are naming him. I am going to have so much fun Christmas shopping for him.

I am SOOOOO EXCITED for tonight. Only a few more hours AAHHHHH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! I am excited for you! We'll just have to trade every once in awhile cause I am pretty sure I am going to get all girls. I know he will be super cute just like your two handsome sons!

Chris and Dianne Clan said...

I'm so happy for you! There are so many things I love about little boys! One of my most favorite things is you always know where you stand with them. It's not such a guessing game. Plus, if they are mad at each other it's usually over in minutes and they're the best of friends again! I do love little boys!!!
I totally agree that you and Brandon make cute little little boys...they don't come much cuter!

Congrats and I hope that you start feeling better soon!!!

Taya Marie said...

Congrats Elise!!! You have the cutest little boys and Im sure this little guy will fit right in!

Mace.Brooke.Kenidee said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Another adorable boy, how fun.