Monday, November 30, 2009

Andy turns FOUR!!!










Andy turns 4 today!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone! We had a little party for him last night & he was SPOILED!! Grandma & Grandpa Shepherd gave him a BYU uniform, complete with pads and helmet. Grandma & grandpa Bailey gave him new camo for hunting. He looks SO dang cute in them!!! Brandon & I gave him a new bike. And everyone else gave him cute stuff & spoiled him!! Thanks to everyone for coming & supporting our little guy!

And last, but certainly not least, Maddex is potty trained.(well, sort of) We made him a "potty chart" which works really well. Every time he went potty he got to put a sticker on the chart. He filled it up completely, so he got a surprise! The downfall: he will only go #1 in the potty and NOT # 2. Any suggestions on how to get him to go #2 ??? I would appreciate some advice!!!

2 comments:

Thunderbay said...

Your pictures are so cute :) I can't believe Andy is Four years old, he is growing up so fast. I am so glad you are having a baby because we need another little boy in the family. I miss the little boys being babies. I am so proud of Maddex he is such a big boy.

Happy Birthday Andy :) We love you.

Sheena said...

How fun, that is such a cute age!
Congrats on getting him potty trained. Getting Chelsea to go #2 in the potty was kind of difficult. She eventually went on her own. I would just give him time. The sticker charts work so well for kids when they are first learning.