Friday, September 4, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Andy Started preschool this week! Yes, thats right, my baby boy is in school!!! I can't believe how fast time has gone! It doesn't seem that long ago that the nurse handed me this beautiful( though very beat-up looking) baby boy & said " Here, meet your son". He has brought so much joy to his family with his bright smile and outgoing personality, and we're so proud of him & love himSSO MUCH!! He loved his first day, even through the disappointment of preschool being held in a "regular house" with "no school bus".






Had to fit a few pics of my darling little Maddex in here too!! Next year, they'll both be in preschool!



3 comments:

Thunderbay said...

Oh this makes me want to cry. I can't believe how fast they have grown up... They are still babies in my eyes. I love the pictures of the boys they are so cute and you look gorgeous... I love your hair in this picture.

Lacey Lou said...

This is crazy! Your little boy is starting pre-school! Aghhh! We're getting so old!!!! ;)

So, Ciara would love to do pics of your boys. Here's her blog and you can get in touch with her through it. www.ciarasphotos.blogspot.com

AMIT said...

Little child sometimes enjoys in their pre school.

Web hosting india