Monday, August 31, 2009

8 THINGS TAG

I haven't been very good at keeping the posts coming, so hopefully this will get things started again. Thanks Jenni!

8 Things I look forward to:

1. Fall (my favorite season)
2. vacation
3. Christmas
4. Maddex potty trained
5. Having a daughter(maybe someday?)
6. Not having to worry about getting pregnant
7.bedtime
8. remodeling

8 Things I did this weekend:

1 Went shopping
2 Girl's night!(buncos)
3. Watched brandon play ball
4. paintd my toe nails
5. loved on my boys
6. church
7. read books
8. held my CUTE nephew

8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Cook amazing dinners
2. Make poop disapear with a magic wand!
3. Get paid cash for being a mom!
4. Lose 30 lbs in one day
5. Silence stupid people
6. erase tatoos( just to clear things up, I don't have one)
7.buy Brandon a truck
8. afford a maid

8 shows I watch:

1. Everybody loves Raymond
2. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
3. Handy Manny
4. Special Agent Oso
5. Dora the explorer
6 Wonder Pets
7. Imagination movers
8. The Backyardegins

(yes, I am a loser)

8 Places I'd like to travel:

1. Alaska
2. Northern Cali
3. The east coast
4. Italy
5 Africa
6. Germany
7. Paris
8. the moon

8 Things I'm grateful for:

!. Andy
2. Maddex
3. Brandon
4. Gospel
5. Family & friends
6. good health
7. magic erasers
8. hairspray

8 people I tag: Tosha, Amy, Steph, Sarah, Sha, Kristi, Kellie, Julia

3 comments:

Thunderbay said...

I love this post :) I think we should save up our money and go on that cruise that takes you to Italy, France and all of those beautiful locations. It would be a blast.

Thunderbay said...

Hey Cute Girl, how are you? I am so excited for Saturday I can't wait... We are going to have a blast.

Guess What? It is supposed to rain on Saturday so make sure you bring your umbrella.

AMIT said...

Love this post of tag.

Web hosting india