Sunday, September 13, 2009

Josie's Wedding

My very good friend Josie(which also happens to be Brandon's cousin) got married in the Manti Temple this weekend. Brandon & I were able to attend the ceremony & it was amazing. It was such a good feeling & we are SO HAPPY for josie & her new husband Mark!!!
Here is the BEAUTIFUL bride with our roommate from snow college days, Tricia. Tricia caught the bouquet!
A few weeks ago, Josie asked me if I would make her wedding cake. I knew it would be a challenge, but I accepted. Her colors were Black & white & her flowers were calla lilies.(which made an absolutly beautiful and classy wedding by the way) I was so afraid I'd mess it up, and That would be unacceptable cause Josie deserves a pretty wedding cake. But, with a few prayers and much determination, it turned out quite well. So here it is...my first wedding cake:







11 comments:

Hailee and Chet said...

You did such a wonderful Job on her Cake it was Beautiful.

The Beesley's said...

That cake is amazing!!! You did a great job!

The Jacobson Family said...

Good Job, the cake is so cute, I didn't even know you made cakes. You did a great job.

Thunderbay said...

I loved her cake it was beautiful... You did such a good job. It was BEAUTIFUL :) I love all of your cakses you need to post some of the cakes you have made like myn and Kev's birthday cakes they were amazing.

Josie's wedding was so pretty I loved...loved...loved her dress.

Cris, Heather, Connor and Carson said...

I LOVE the cake- you are awesome! I didn't even know you made cakes! And yes, I also thought Josie looked beautiful! Hey it was good seeing you a few weeks ago in Ephraim!

Anonymous said...

Love the cake! I too had NO idea you could do cakes! Beautiful!

Lacey Lou said...

Wow! Awesome cake! I'm SO sad that I missed Josie's wedding AND her bridal shower!! :( She looks so beautiful!

SarahC said...

It was so,so good to see you at Josie's wedding! It has been way too long! My mom & I commented on how beautiful the cake was but we had no idea that you made it. You are so talented!

JJ&K said...

I didn't know you made Josie's cake! it was beautiful! good job!
It was a beautiful ceremony, Jim and I haven't been to once since Landon got married, so it was good for us to go!

Kailee Joy said...

Congratulations to Josie. Your so awesome for making her cake, You did a great job!

AMIT said...

The cake is looking beautiful.

Web hosting india