Monday, June 15, 2009

Softball Tourny & the Zoo

This past weekend was busy! Tosha had her company party at the zoo & got us tickets to go too! Thanks Tosh! It was way fun! Then Brandon & Kevin played with Thunder Bay on Saturday in West Jordan, so we just got a hotel room & stayed. Brandon & Kev played awesome. Grandma & Grandpa Bailey were there too, which was wonderful!(they help out so much with the kids)
Grandma & Grandpa Bailey, Maddex & Kelby. Kelby is my cousin Shandon's girlfriend Nicole's little girl. She is so dang cute. Her & Andy had fun together. My cousin Shandon & Brandon's cousin Landon both play with Thunder Bay too. Softball tournaments are almost like family reunions!
My hot hubby at the plate.

He hit it over the fence with this swing. He hit two homeruns in the first game!


Sadly, the tournament got rained out when there was only four teams left. But I think they would have gone all the way:)


Andy & Kelby...
Happy Maddex.




Brandon & Maddex on the carousel at the zoo.


My first born & I.

This is a total Brandon look. he definately looks a lot like his daddy.

The famous lion drinking fountain. If you think about it, it's pretty gross.....is the water suppose to represent the lion's saliva? Am I the only one who has thought of this...?

Andy got his face painted like a gorilla. So CUTE!!!

My cute boys...

4 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

Fun. I really need to get into gear and get to the Zoo before it gets too cold!!
Looks like you and your family had a great time.

Thunderbay said...

Your welcome thanks for coming. This weekend was so much fun :) The kids were so fun at the zoo, Andy's face is darling. We had a blast. Hey your softball pictures turned out awesome... By the way, I have a check for you and Brandon for the hotel room, I need to bring that to you before I forget.

Mower Family said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time! We need to take Kaylee to the zoo soon, we haven't been this year yet! Like we always say, we need to hang out soon!

The Beesley's said...

We went to the zoo this weekend too... I bet your boys just loved it! Mckray is kinda little to really like it, but we had fun. Your boys are seriously so HANDSOME.. they take such cute pictures!