Saturday, June 6, 2009

HO, HO, HO...?




I was going through a big bin of baby clothes, trying to find Andy & Maddex's blessing outfits to lend out, and of course, Andy & Maddex had to help. Andy was born the last day of November, so naturally I had bought him a tiny Santa outfit for Christmas time.(keep in mind this is a NEWBORN outfit) Well, Andy saw it and just HAD to put it on, even though I had told him over and over that it was TOO LITTLE and there was NO WAY he would be able to fit into it.( It barely fit him at only three weeks old) The next thing I know, I turn around and I'll be darned, he had squeezed it on!! If he wants to do something, there isn't ANYTHING that can stop him! That kid has more determination than any one person I've ever come accross!!

2 comments:

Thunderbay said...

HA HA HA Andy is hilarious... I still can't believe he got the outfit on. Your boys are so much fun... They instantly put me in a good mood. I love the last picture Maddex is in front of the camera with his cute smile and Andy is in the back getting mad..... SO CUTE!!! I miss your babies today.

By the way you were awesome the other night playing cards. We need to do that again it was so much fun.

tikichikadee said...

He needs some flashy boots and a belt to complete the look but other than that, I think he pulled it off nicely.