Monday, December 6, 2010

Andy Turns FIVE!

My first born had a birthday last week and is officially a FIVE YEAR OLD! Where time has gone, I really don't know.

I don't know why, but every year, Andy picks an un-popular theme for his birthday party, thus making it more work for me and more difficult to pull off. Super man party supplies are nowhere to be found in sanpete county! This superman doll you see next to his cake was once "Havoc", a popular wrestler, I believe, which came from the dollar store. He was naked, except for black panties and black boots. I painted his super man clothing on and made his cape and super glued it on! It turned out to be much funner than I had anticipated... Then I made this cake. Bought red, yellow and blue balloons, and WALLAH! A Super man party!

My SUPER 5 Yr. old!!
Had to get a pic of the cousins. Don't you just love the Bell dress Savanna is sporting?!
And this picture is just to make you smile.....you're smiling, aren't you!

Oh, and one more thing. We had family pictures taken, one of them being on the top of our blog. I really wanted to post them all, but for some reason I can't get them to upload on a post...or on facebook. It says it's uploading...for hours, but just doesn't do it. So if anyone has any idea what the problem could be, or has any idea how I could get it to work, I would really appreciate any advice!

1 comment:

Mower Family said...

I was thinking of Andy on his birthday and hoping he was having a good day! I can't believe it was five years ago we had our little kiddos! Looks like you guys had a fun party, and you are amazing with that cake and painting skills.... seriously AMAZING!