Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Photo Shoot

When Andy was a baby, Brandon and I took him to kiddie Candids and got a cute picture of him in a baseball outfit at 3 months of age. When Maddex was born, we decided to get a matching picture of him, also at 3 months of age. Well, of course I wanted a matching picture of Dane at three months, so my awesome sis-in-law, Tosha, took his picture to match my other boys. Thanks Tosh! They turned out darling! It's fun to see all three boys, side by side, to see all the similarities and differences.


ANDREW AT 3 Months
MADDEX AT 3 MONTHS
DANE AT 3 MONTHS




And of course Andy and Maddex had to get in on the action!

3 comments:

The Jacobson Family said...

They are so cute! Love all the Pics!

Kelli said...

Your boys are so cute!

tikichikadee said...

Oh my oh my...