Thursday, August 26, 2010

Growing Boys

I thought I'd post some new pictures my mom took with her camera.

Here is little Dane. He's growing like a weed! It kinda makes me sad.

Since Dane is most likely our last, I am obsessed about enjoying every moment of him being a baby, cause they aren't babies for very long. I hold him probably more than I should. But I LOVE babies. Even in the middle of the night!




When I saw a picture my mom had taken in this particular chair, I had to post this picture taken in december of 2008 in the same chair. They are on opposite sides, but its fun to look at and see just how much they have changed in the last year and a half.

Maddex is getting so tall and looking so much older. He will deffinately be a heart braker with those beautiful brown eyes.

When these three get together....well, lets just say they never have a dull moment.

It's hard to get A picture of Maddex without his tongue sticking out. You have to take it without him knowing, the little stinker!

I had to post a picture of my darling little Nephew, Dakson. You seriously can't look at this kid and not have a smile come to your lips.

Andy and his little "Lady".

I have no idea what Maddex is trying to do here, but I think modeling may be in his future :)

Summer has flown by too quickly. It's so true that time goes by faster the older you get. so I'm feeling very old. In July I hit 25. The middle of my twenties. Didn't I just get my driver's liscense???? Could it be that I'm really a mother of three??? At the rate things are going, I'll be a grandma before I can blink my eyes.

4 comments:

Marc&Josie said...

Love it! Wish I lived closer to see them more often. Beautiful boys.

Papworth's said...

You have the cutest boys ever! I dwell on the fact that my babies can't stay little forever all the time. Will has been saying lately that he's so happy to grow up and to grow high in the air. It makes me sad. Anyway, cutest boys ever, and amazing how much 3 different boys could look so much alike! I can totally see that Bailey in them too!

tikichikadee said...

I feel the same way with Daks! I want to savor every second because I am hoping he will be my last!

Thunderbay said...

I have the cutest nephews in the world. I love the pictures of the boys they made my whole day mostly because I am having cute nephew withdrawals sitting here at work. I think they need a day with their aunt Tosha :) We will have to plan it soon before.

I cannot believe how fast they have grown up. It makes me so sad.