Saturday, January 14, 2012

Finally An Update!!

I really wish I were better at blogging...but obviously not enough to do something about it!
Here is a quick update on my family:
Andy is loving Kindergarten! He loves books and he loves to be challenged.
Maddex loves preschool and thinks all the little girls in his class are cute!
Both boys have taken a growth spurt! Pants that fit them at the first of the school year are now floody! Both boys received nintedo 3DS system for christmas. Seriously, I don't know what Santa was thinking!
Dane is full of it! This kid has strong emotions! He laughs his head off when he's happy, makes his super sad face when he's sad. Loves to have fun! Is talking like crazy, new words every day! I seriously can't look at him without smiling. He has Brandon and I wrapped aroung his little finger!
Brandon had his ACL replaced in October. He is feeling better but the doc said it will take about a year for it to feel normal again. Having him home has been wonderful! I've been so spoiled! He helps out with the kids so much. He will most likely be returning to work the first of Februrary. It will be a hard adjustment for me and the kids. We've had so much family time it's been so awesome to spent this much time together, I'm sad for it to come to an end.


Right before they rolled him into surgery. Does he look a little nervous?


I know Halloween was a long time ago, but I couldn't not post my kids in their costumes.


4 comments:

Tori said...

Elise those are the cutest costumes ever. Your boys are darling and they just add to the cuteness of those costumes. Hope Brandon is doing better. I had my MPFL replaced a year ago and it really is true that it takes a year to get better. So hang in there.

User1 said...

So cute!
thanks for sharing
thiet ke noi that chung cu
thi cong noi that chung cu
Kien truc nha vui
Xay dung nha vui
Cong ty nha vui
Nha vui

saba said...

Mahableshwer taxi

abo-bder said...

شركة شحن اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات