Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bailey News

Update on Andy: He started KINDERGARTEN a couple weeks ago! It was so hard for me that first day, but after seeing how much he enjoys it, it makes it easier letting him grow up. He loves learning, reading, riding his bike, watching Boston Redsox games, playing "mario brothers", playing with his brothers, fourwheeling, camping, fishing, and basically anything to do with going in the mountains. He is so smart, he always catches me off gaurd, correcting me and surprising me with how observant he is. He is EXTREMELY observant. Seriously, you can't put anything past this kid! He loves to laugh and have fun. He is my "ray of sunshine".

Update on Maddex: He started his second year of preschool this past week. It has been really hard for him previous weeks watching Andy come to and from school, when he wanted to go to school so bad. He was estatic his first day. I was worried he would have a hard time without Andy there, but he did just fine. He LOVES playing the Wii, going in the mountains, doing absolutely anything with his dad, tormenting his baby brother, making people laugh, playing in the yard, bugs, and getting dirty! He is a very sweet spirited little boy.
Update on Dane: Just when I think his personality couldn't get any bigger, it grows. He is a full of energy, happy 15 month old. When I'm having a off day, this kid's smile completely turns it around. He loves playing with balls. Throwing balls, chasing balls, kicking balls, catching balls. He is also at a tough age, pulling EVERYTHING out, and scattering. Keeping my house picked up is near impossible. He loves going "bye bye", the outside, animals, and his "Da Da".


Brandon and I are doing well. Though it's been kind of a sad, softball-free summer. He misses playing, and I miss watching. His knee has improved since the accident, but he will be undergoing surgery to replace his ACL at the first of November. So I'm sure we will have a lot of card games to play together, and Redsox games to watch!
Well, I guess thats about it for now. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: